Improve your hearing…Improve your life!
Hearing Aids that Fit Your Life
As you take charge of your hearing healthcare, we’re here to help! Each hearing loss is unique, meaning there is no one-size-fits-all solution. Every person has their own hearing preferences, which has to do with how our individual brain “hears”. At Northland Audiology & Hearing Services we are versed in the latest technologies and prescribe only proven, advanced solutions. We focus on understanding your specific hearing challenges so that we can find the best solution that lets you reclaim your confidence and reconnect with life. If we fit you with hearing aids, chances are you will require follow-up visits for programming tweaks while your brain adapts to the reintroduction of sound. We are here to make this as easy as possible for you and to fully support you along your journey towards better, effortless hearing.
We work with all major hearing aid manufacturers to ensure that we have a solution to meet your individual hearing loss. The brands we carry include GN ReSound, Siemens, Widex, Oticon, Starkey, Phonak, Rexton, Hansaton, Unitron and Interton. We encourage people to try two or three different brands prior to purchase, when possible. We believe it’s important for people to try the hearing aids in their own environment, rather than just in our office, so that they can determine if they would benefit from purchasing hearing aids. There is no cost to try our hearing aids. Call us at 907.789.6780 to set up a trial!
What you can expect from us…
At Northland Audiology & Hearing Services we perform hearing aid fittings based on the most current evidence-based practices. When we provide hearing aids, our services will include:
- Hearing Aid Evaluation and Selection. We will discuss your communication wants, needs, price range and lifestyle needs.
- Hearing Aid Fitting and Orientation. Your hearing aids will be programmed to your individual needs. We will also review wear, care, and follow-up instructions.
- Real Ear and Speech Mapping Verification. We determine that the settings programmed into the hearing aids are appropriate for your individual hearing loss.
- Validation Measures. We assess and document hearing aid benefits. We will be able to show you how your unaided condition compares to how you hear with your new hearing aids.
- Complimentary Adjustments and Follow-Up Care throughout the first year after purchase, which includes a screening at the one-year mark to monitor your hearing for any changes.
- In-Office Repairs and Cleanings to help maintain and extend the life of your hearing aids and quality of sound.
Hearing Aid Guarantees
Your hearing aids will come with a trial period which typically expires 30 days after your date of purchase. If you decide within 30 days that you no longer want your hearing aids, you can return them to receive your money back; however a restocking fee may apply. Your hearing aids will also come with at least a one year warranty, though it may be longer depending on the style of aid and manufacturer. Our staff will review your hearing aid’s warranty, trial period, and return policies prior to the purchase of your aids.
Call us at 907.789.6780 to schedule your hearing aid consultation today!